Crescent General Wrench Sets. Because the Crescent mechanic’s toolsets are professional toolsets that contain tools for industrial jobs. For this reason, the Crescent General Purpose Wrench Sets comes with durable, full polish Crestoloy alloy steel ratchets, drive tools, and sockets that are reliable and resist rust and wear.
So be sure to add this page in your favorites so we can personally keep you informed, so you’re ahead of curve and crowd!This way, you will not get all those unwanted emails!
Therefore, this Crescent’s 170 Piece Mechanics toolset is a carefully selected variety of Crescent hand tools needed for most industrial, mechanical, and consumer applications. However, the collection includes 1/4 inch, 3/8 inch, and 1/2 inch quick release ratcheting drives. Also, with a wide selection of standard and deep sockets in the most common SAE and metric sizes for any job.
Especially, made from the flawless chrome finish of its wrenches, ratchets, and sockets. Hence, the perfectly balanced and shaped Especially, made from the perfect chrome finish of its wrenches, ratchets, and sockets.
Above all, Crescent tools are manufactured from chrome vanadium steel alloy. Therefore, specially formulated and heat-treated for high strength and superior resistance to abrasion and corrosion. For one thing, every part of every tool, from the vapor blasted screwdriver tips, to the hardened ratchet gears and pawls are manufactured for extremely long life.
That is to say, The CTK170CMP set: contains all the tools needed for most industrial or home applications, including 1/4″, 3/8″ and 1/2″ quick-release ratchets. Also, it comes with a wide selection of standard and deep sockets in the most common SAE and Metric sizes. Therefore, All tools do meet the stringent new ANSI and ASME specifications.
Crescent General Purpose Wrench Set
What’s in the Box
- 1/4″ Drive, 72-Tooth Quick-Release Ratchet
- 1/4″ Drive, 3″ Extension
- 1/4″ Drive, 6-Pt. Sockets: 5/32″, 3/16″, 7/32″, 1/4″, 9/32″, 5/16″, 11/32″, 7/16″, 1/2″, 9/16″, 4, 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 mm
- 3/8″ Drive, 72-Tooth Quick-Release Ratchet
- 3/8″ Drive, 3″ Extension
- 3/8″ Drive, 6″ Extension
- 3/8″ Drive, 3/8″ (Female) to 1/4″ (Male) Adapter
- 3/8″ Drive, Spark Plug Sockets: 5/8″, 13/16″
- 3/8″ Drive, 12-Pt. Sockets: 3/16″, 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″, 7/16″, 1/2″, 9/16″, 5/8″, 11/16″, 3/4″, 7/8″, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 mm
- 3/8″ Drive, 6-Pt. Deep Sockets: 3/8″, 7/16″, 1/2″, 9/16″, 5/8″, 11/16″, 3/4″, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 mm
- 1/2″ Drive, 72-Tooth Quick-Release Ratchet
- 1/2″ Drive, 5″ Extension
- 1/2″ Drive, 12-Pt. Sockets: 1/2″, 9/16″, 5/8″, 3/4″, 7/8″, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21 mm
- Combination Wrenches: 5/16″, 3/8″, 7/16″, 1/2″, 9/16″, 5/8″, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15 mm
- Pliers: 8″ Long Nose Cutting and 10″ Tongue & Groove
- Wrench: 8″ Adjustable
- Magnetic Screwdrivers: 1/4″ x 4″ Slotted, 3/16″ x 3″
- Dura-Driver Magnetic Bit DriverSlotted, #2 x 4″ Phillips, #1 x 3″ Phillips
- 1″ Driver Bits with Holders: Phillips, Slotted, Torx, and Hex
- SAE Hex Keys with Holder
- Metric Hex Keys with Holder
- Storage Case
At a Glance
- In other words, a carefully selected assortment of hand tools needed for most industrial, mechanical, and consumer applications.
- Above all, 3/8-inch drive tools and 1/4-inch drive tools are (SAE and metric) sizes.
- Therefore, contained in a sturdy, folding plastic case for secure storage and transport.
- Also, it meets the new ANSI and ASME specifications.
Also, Crescent’s 72-tooth quick -release ratchets have a 5° arc swing letting you finish your job faster.
Therefore, Crescent mechanics hand tools are manufactured from our unique blend Crestoloy steel for exceptional strength and durability that lasts.
Above all, with the bright, full polish chrome finish on the Crescent mechanics hand tools resists rust and corrosion for long tool life.
Another critical point, Crescent’s off-corner loading design on our sockets provides a firmer grip on fasteners, as well as, reduces fastener rounding.
Therefore, the Crescent brand adjustable wrench is the flagship tool and a true American icon. Also, it is prized by tradesmen and homeowners alike for its utility and durability. I have used Crescent wrenches all my life, and I still have them in my toolbox. So what’s the delay get yours today.